Monday, October 3, 2011

Long Island Medium

I watched a show last night called Long Island Medium. The Medium named Theresa spoke to a mother who suddenly lost her six year old son. My heart sank and I could not help but cry through the whole show. The words that the boy was saying to his mother were the words that I need to hear. He let her know that he is okay and that he is always with her. I wish that I could sit and have a conversation with my baby girl. I wish that she could tell me that she was not scared in the hospital and that she knew that Daddy and I were there, even though we were not alloued to see her. I wish that she could tall me that somebody was waiting for her on the other side and that she did not pass through those golden gates on her own. She is my little girl and I will always worry about her. I Love you Bella and I will miss you every day as long as I live.

Mommy

3 comments:

Christine Cosentino said...

I watched that show too and I had a sneaking suspicion you might be watching too. In my heart of hearts, I know that we are greeted with open arms and joy when we pass. I just imagine the best possible homecoming anyone could ever have and multiply it by a billion. Bella wasn't and isn't alone, I truly believe that. You've said so yourself, she sends you messages all the time but I can certainly understand your need for something a bit more specific and concrete. Keep looking and I'll bet you'll find exactly what you need...

Hugs,
Chris

Lucy said...

Bella and you still have the most amazing connection and I know she sends you signs all of time. Bella seem to pick the most perfect times and ways to connect with you. She is in a perfect place with people who love her so very much. I hope she can find a way to express that to you in a way that you find comforting.

michelle said...

Of course you will always worry your a wonderful careing Mommy.