Monday, September 5, 2011

Tomorrow........




Tomorrow is the first official day of the school year. I have been into my classroom and my room is ready to go. I have had the opportunity to see all of my coworkers and have to say that everyone was very good. I was worried that people would dwell on the question of how are you.... To my surprise everyone was very normal which made my transition into returning to work easier.



I questioned changing schools when Isabella passed thinking that it may be easier to be around people who did not know my situation. I am so happy that I decided against that. I am so blessed with great friends at work and truly cherish their support. I am surprised that I have no Isabella's in my class this year due to the fact that it is such a popular name. I was a little worried about that but had no worry to. I am searching for a picture of Isabella to place on my desk so that I will always be able to see her beautiful face. I need to have her will me at school to get me through those tough days. Just look at that face!


I love you Bella!

3 comments:

michelle said...

Yes that is an adorable face. I am so glad your first day was ok and your co workers are very supportive. I hope all your days to come are good ones. If you cant decide on a picture as Isabella does look soooo cute in all of them, maybe you could make a collage and hang it up. Well wishes

Josie DiMarco said...

Good luck tomorrow Marisa. Isabella will be with you every step of the way.

Lucy said...

I already have the photo of Isabella on my desk. It's one of my favourites...Her at the farm with her arm raised in the air. She looks like the happiest kid ever and she was.