Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Could of, should of, would of....

Today is a hard day. Today would have been my sweet girls first day of school. She would have been up nice and early all excited with her new outfit, backpack and lunch bag. Her beautiful curly hair would be back in a pony tail so that it did not get on her face. She would have been wearing an outfit that she picked out all by herself when we did our first day of school outfit shopping. Her lunch would consist of her favourite foods such as pizza, leftover pasta, blackberries, avocado and lots of cheese. Everyone who know Isabella knows how much she loves her cheese. I would have spent time tne night before explaining that she did not need to be scared because school is such an exciting place. I would tell her that she is going to make many new friends and some amazing teachers. I would also tell her that just like at home our hands are for helping not hurting and our words are for making people feel happy not sad. Isabella had such a big heart that I am sure that would not have been an issue. After walking her to school Julian, Papa and I would give her a big hug and kiss and wish her luck. We would tell her how much we love her and that we would miss her. I am sure that Isabella would wait at the fence until a teacher came along and greeted her, just like she did at daycare. Once that teacher came she would turn around look at us, smile and say bye. Should of, could of, would of..... Isabella, I love you and I miss you today and always. I am the mother of a beautiful, smart, caring, loving , amazing kindergartener. I am so proud. Julian, Papa and I will think of you every second of every day. Mommy

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Isabella would make the perfect student. Teachers pet I'm sure.