Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Miss you

Isabella, I miss you so much. Every time I look at your brother I see your face. He has the same beautiful smile that you have and the same almond shaped eyes. He brings me so much joy just as you did. When I dance with him I imagine that you are dancing with us. When I sing to him I know that you are there singing too. I know that he was sent from above to mend my broken heart. Even though my heart will always be broken, he is mending it in ways I never thought possible. I love him so much and I am so thankful to have him in my life. I thank you for sending him to me and want you to know that every time we walk by your pictures in the house he smiles. Julian loves you so much. He knows that he has the best big sister in the world. We all love you princess and miss you more then words can say. Mommy

2 comments:

BellaSteph said...

Aww Marisa I am so glad to see this post from you. Bella picked out the perfect brother for sure to keep you company and help mend your heart. I am so glad he is doing just that. Thinking of you always. xoxo

marisa said...

Thanks so much Steph,

Thinking of you and your boys always.