Monday, October 8, 2012

I am thankful for....

Thanksgiving has come and gone and I have to admit that it has been a hard weekend.  I am not sure why today was harder then other days..  It is just one of those hard days that creep up on you.   I miss her so much and I wish that she was here.  I do have many things to be grateful for.  I am grateful for...

My husband Frank who is the most amazing man in the world.
My baby boy who is going to bring so much joy to our world.
My family and friends who have been there for me through thick and thin.
The ability for Frank and I to provide food, clothing and a good life for our family.
I am truly grateful for my daughter Isabella and for all of the moments that we shared.  I am thankful for those memories that help me to get through the toughest of times.

I love you Bella and miss you more and more with each day.

Happy Thanksgiving  sweet girl.

Love Mommy

1 comment:

michelle said...

I havent had alot of time lately to post or read other posts sorry if I have missed any but I am always thinking of you your family and Isabella. xoxoxox